Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Dallas Morning News Does it Again

I'll let you draw your own conclusions about their choice of Texans of the Year. You can probably guess how I feel about this ridiculous decision and corresponding pandering article. Oh, sorry, I was going to let you draw your own conclusions.

My favorite sentence: "Especially here in Texas, his strong back and willing heart help form the cornerstone of our daily lives." Huh?!?

Update: Here's a great response to the DMN's feature.

Tim Scott

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My child's response... "Shouldn't the 'Texan of the Year' be a Texan?"

January 1, 2008 at 8:46 AM 
Blogger Tim Scott, City Council, Place 1 said...

Your child is a genius.

Tim

January 1, 2008 at 4:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page