Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'll Do What Gene Bledsoe Won't

I was wrong.

I said that Gene was in violation of the Campaign Ethics Laws. Turns out he's not. I was wrong. He didn't violate Campaign Ethics Laws.

He did, however take money from the very attorney's suing the city.

He also did not play a regular season game for the New York Jets. And he's never backed away from his outlandish comments about the state of the city's finances.

When confronted with a mistake, I correct it. That's how I was raised, that's what I believe in.

I got the Campaign Ethics thing wrong. I admit it, and correct it.

Gene, why don't you join me and correct all the mis-statements of fact you've made?

Everybody into the honesty pool. The water's warm.

Tim Scott

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page